Contec™ Peridox™ Concentrate Disinfectant
Peridox™ Concentrate is an EPA-registered disinfectant and cleaner that was designed to eliminate and prevent the spread of spores, as well as more than 40 other pathogens.
Manufacturer: Contec™ SPTS100PAA
- Broad spectrum disinfectant is fast acting and is effective against bacterial spores in 3 minutes, bacteria and viruses in 2 minutes, fungus in 1 minute and TB in 5 minutes.
- Has more than 40 EPA registered claims
- Does not contain bleach, alcohol, phenols or quaternary ammonium compounds.
- Fast acting and will not damage stainless steel equipment
- Compatible with all Contec mopping systems and hardware
- Requires no rinsing and leaves no film on surfaces making it ideal for use on critical surfaces
- With its shorter contact times and powerful wetting agents, Peridox Concentrate stays wet on the surface longer and works faster with shorter contact times and powerful wetting agents
- Will not damage clothing, carpet, upholstery, LCD screens, and other surfaces when used as directed.
- Patented, hyperactive chemistry provides fast results, 3-minute sporicide claim at 99.9999% efficacy
- EPA-registered disinfectant and cleaner is ideal for use in life science cleanrooms
- Concentrated formula provides cleanroom facilities with a cost-effective approach to use a high-level sporicidal disinfectant facility-wide
- Compatible with most cleanroom materials of construction, and can be used on workstations, stainless steel equipment, floors, walls, and ceilings
|Designed to eliminate and prevent the spread of spores, as well as more than 40 other pathogens|
|Test Strips (Confirms dilution)|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok