PGI FireLine Wildland Coat
Maximum ease of movement with minimum bulk.
Manufacturer: PGI 5501872SR
Freedom of Movement
- Seamless shoulder, radial sleeve design, and articulated elbows
- 4 in. high collar, folds down or zips up neck
- Adjustable cuffs with gusset, elasticized wrists
- Microphone holder, radio pocket, cell phone pocket, and large cargo pockets with hand warmers
- Two-way zipper mounted to Nomex tape
- Self-locking front closure with storm flap
- 2 in. wide triple trim around arms, bottom, and across back of shoulders
Available in either Indura UltraSoft (flame-resistant cotton) or Nomex IIIA (inherently flame resistant at the fibers). Both Styles available in sizes Small/Regular to 3X-Large/Regular and Small/Long to 3X-Large/Long.
U.L. classified to meet or exceed NFPA 1977 Standard on Protective Clothing and Equipment for Wildland Fire Fighting (Current Edition).
Meets or exceeds Requirements for Cal-OSHA Title 8 GISO Sections 3406 (c)(1) and/or 3410(d)(1).
|UL, NFPA 1977|
|4 in. High alpine style|
|Indura™ Ultra soft™ Fabric|
|34 to 36 in.|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok