PGI Cobra Firefighting Hoods
Feature flat-stitched seams for improved comfort and fit
Manufacturer: PGI 3018185
Hoods are available in two flame-resistant materials. Carbon Shield hood is a unique blend of high-temperature-resistant carbon and high-strength aramid that is lightweight and extremely comfortable to wear. Nonflammable in extreme heat, this melt-proof, nonstiffening fabric will glow but not burn. DuPont Nomex and Lenzing Fiber's Lenzing FR blended together to create exceptionally durable, comfortable, flame-resistant fabric, Comfort-Plus, for hood linings.
- 0.5 in. wide elastic surrounds face opening and stretches to full 17 in. for easy donning and snug fit around SCBA mask
- Bottom edges are bound with self-material bias binding, 100% Nomex thread
- Rib-knit construction offers better stretch and recovery
- Provide double layer coverage of the neck, upper chest and top of shoulder blades
- Contoured shoulder blades reduce bunching of bib
- Designed for maximum protection
- Covers a greater percentage of the chest, shoulders and shoulder blades
Meet OSHA 29 CFR 1910.269 and CAL-OSHA Title 8 Article 10.0, Sections 3406 and 3410(d). UL classified to NFPA 1971, 2007 Edition.
|OSHA 29 CFR 1910.269, CAL-OSHA, UL, NFPA 1971|
|Nomex™, Lenzing FR™|
|Comfort Plus liner for cooler, drier wear, X-heavy 0.5 in. W elasticized face opening, cover stitched bound drape, notched shoulders|