PGI PGI Cobra Firefighting Hoods
Feature flat-stitched seams for improved comfort and fit
Manufacturer: PGI 3049298
Hoods are available in two flame-resistant materials. Carbon Shield hood is a unique blend of high-temperature-resistant carbon and high-strength aramid that is lightweight and extremely comfortable to wear. Nonflammable in extreme heat, this melt-proof, nonstiffening fabric will glow but not burn. DuPont Nomex and Lenzing Fiber's Lenzing FR blended together to create exceptionally durable, comfortable, flame-resistant fabric, Comfort-Plus, for hood linings.
- 0.5 in. wide elastic surrounds face opening and stretches to full 17 in. for easy donning and snug fit around SCBA mask
- Bottom edges are bound with self-material bias binding, 100% Nomex thread
- Rib-knit construction offers better stretch and recovery
- Provide double layer coverage of the neck, upper chest and top of shoulder blades
- Contoured shoulder blades reduce bunching of bib
- Designed for maximum protection
- Covers a greater percentage of the chest, shoulders and shoulder blades
Meet OSHA 29 CFR 1910.269 and CAL-OSHA Title 8 Article 10.0, Sections 3406 and 3410(d). UL classified to NFPA 1971, 2007 Edition.
|OSHA 29 CFR 1910.269, CAL-OSHA, UL, NFPA 1971|
|X-heavy 0.5 in. W elasticized face opening, cover stitched bound drape|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok