VeriSpec™ pH Buffer, Certified Reference Material
ISO 17025/17034 pH Buffer Certified Reference Materials provide the highest level of quality assurance. A certificate of analysis providing the specified property value, uncertainty, and traceability is available with every bottle.
Supplier: VeriSpec™ RV149300500A
- No formaldehyde or mercury compounds as preservatives
- No chromium compounds as colorants
- Manufactured and tested in ISO 17025/17034 accredited facilities
- pH 4, 7, and 10 are color coded for easy identification
- Certified traceable to NIST
|VeriSpec™ Certified Reference Material, Buffer pH 2.00 ±0.01 (at 25°C)|
|pH Meter and Electrode|
|7732-18-5, 7447-40-7, 7647-01-0|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok
ISO 17025/ISO 17034