United Scientific Supplies pH, Indicators and Dyes STEM Kit
Introduces students to the chemistry behind plant pigments (the blueberry biopigment cyanidan) and their use as pH indicators and fabric dyes.
Manufacturer: United Scientific Supplies AISPHKIT
- Students use their knowledge to create their own pH test strips and evaluate them against a commercial type
- Covers key concepts, including: data analysis, accuracy vs. precision, biopigment structure, pH, pH scale, pH indicators, stains and dyes, acids, bases, acid-base interactions, solutions and self ionization of water
- Accents the scientific method and independent inquiry featuring hands-on learning materials and exciting interactive digital content that can be accessed on a computer, tablet or mobile device
- Provides access to digital PDF content, such as: independent investigation inquiry suggestions; background information including content tables and concept; animations; PowerPoint™ concept presentation (and video version); comprehensive glossary
- Special typewriter functionality in student activity PDFs allows students to take notes, record experimental data, answer analysis questions and e-mail their teacher
- Correlated to the Next Generation Science Standards
|Ph, Indicators And Dyes Stem Kit|
|Materials for three detailed activities (with model and inquiry investigational paths - a total of four investigational activities), which can accommodate up to 40 Students, DVD with PDF teacher and student guides, Structured, guided and open investigations, at introductory, intermediate and advanced levels|
|To introduces students the chemistry behind plant pigments (the blueberry biopigment cyanidan) and their use as ph indicators and fabric dyes|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok