Thermo Scientific™ Pierce™ 1-Step Transfer Buffer
Perform rapid semi-dry transfer of 10-300kDa proteins from polyacrylamide gels (SDS-PAGE) to nitrocellulose or PVDF membranes using the Pierce G2 Fast Blotter.
Manufacturer: Thermo Scientific™ 84742
The Thermo Scientific™ Pierce 1-Step Transfer Buffer is designed for rapid semi-dry transfer of 10-300kDa proteins from polyacrylamide gels (SDS-PAGE) to nitrocellulose or PVDF membranes using the Pierce G2 Fast Blotter.
When used with the Pierce G2 Fast Blotter, this buffer provides effective gel-to-membrane transfer of proteins in 5 to 10 minutes with efficiency that is equal to, or better than, conventional Western blotting techniques. Pierce 1-Step Transfer Buffer is also compatible with other protein semi-dry transfer devices that are paired with a suitable high-current power supply. Such devices provide constant high current (1.3 to 5.0 amps) to rapidly transfer proteins via the high ionic strength conditions supplied by the transfer buffer.
- Fast – high ionic strength formulation provides 5- to 10-minute protein transfer when used with compatible fast semi-dry blotting systems
- Ready to use – supplied as a 1X solution that is stable and ready to use at room temperature
- Optimized – designed for seamless and reliable performance with the Pierce G2 Fast Blotter
- Compatible – effective with other semi-dry transfer devices equipped with a suitable high-current power supply
- Economical – excellent performance without the special or costly consumables that are required by other fast semi-dry transfer devices
Required: Pierce G2 Fast Blotter (Part No. 62288) or other semi-dry transfer device that is equipped or paired with a capable high-current power supply.
|4 mini blots at 50 mL each|
|Pierce 1-Step Transfer Buffer|
|Proprietary aqueous buffer|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok