- Thermo Scientific Pierce Anti-DYKDDDDK Magnetic Agarose provides a fast, convenient method for purification and immunoprecipitation (IP) of DYKDDDDK-tagged proteins from in vitro protein expression systems, bacteria, yeast, and mammalian cells. . The amino acid sequence DYKDDDDK, commonly known as “FLAG”, is recognized by a high-affinity rat monoclonal antibody (clone L5) that is covalently attached to a magnetite-embedded agarose core particle.
- For protein purification, the magnetic agarose is added to a sample containing DYKDDDDK-tagged protein(s) with the tag on either the N- or the C-terminus. Captured proteins are then magnetically separated from the supernatant, and non-specifically bound proteins can be washed away before dissociating bound DYKDDDDK-tagged protein(s) with elution buffer. The magnetic agarose is removed from the solution using a magnetic stand or an instrument such as the KingFisher Flex Magnetic Particle Processor. Automated instruments are especially useful for higher throughput purifications and screening of purification conditions.
- SpecificUnique base-beads and highly specific antibody minimizes off-target binding (low non-specific binding)
- High purity Optimized Bind-Wash-Elute protocol enables high purity
- High Yield special antibody conjugation method enables high yield
- Rapidentire purification protocol typically takes less than 40 mins
- Economical - purification protocol allows multiple reuses
- Versatilebeads are compatible with manual and automated workflows (e.g., KingFisher instruments)
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok