Thermo Scientific BS(PEG)9 (PEGylated bis(sulfosuccinimidyl)suberate)
Crosslink amines to amines with these long (21.7A and 35.8A) crosslinkers composed of NHS-ester groups and 5-unit or 9-unit PEG spacer arms that enhance protein solubility.
Manufacturer: Thermo Scientific Pierce A35396
Thermo Scientific Pierce BS(PEG)n Crosslinkers include BS(PEG)5 and BS(PEG)9, which are bis-succinimide ester-activated PEG compounds for crosslinking between primary amines in proteins and other molecules.
Thermo Scientific No-Weigh products are specialty reagents provided in a pre-aliquoted format. The pre-weighed packaging helps prevent loss of reagent reactivity and contamination over time by minimizing repetitive opening and closing of vial. The format enables use of fresh vial of reagent each time, eliminating the hassle of weighing small amounts of reagents and reducing concerns over reagent stability.
- Reactive groups: sulfo-NHS ester (both ends)
- Reactive towards: amino groups (primary amines)
- NHS esters react withNH2 groups at pH 7-9, forming stable amide bonds
- Water-soluble; compare to non-pegylated BS3 (also soluble) and DSS (water-insoluble)
- Membrane-impermeable, allowing for cell surface labeling
- Irreversibly crosslink proteins or peptides by flexible PEG spacer arms
- Polyethylene glycol spacer arms help maintain conjugate solubility
- Pure compound with defined structure and molecular weight, ensuring reproducible protein-modification effects
- PEG spacer provides unique advantages, including increased stability, reduced tendency toward aggregation and reduced immunogenicity
- Ideal for small molecule or peptide conjugations
|Store desiccated at -5 to -30°C.|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok