Thermo Scientific BS3 (bis(sulfosuccinimidyl)suberate)
Crosslink amines to amines with BS3; composed of sulfo-NHS-ester groups separated by an 11.4A, water-soluble spacer arm that is useful for cell-surface protein crosslinking.
Manufacturer: Thermo Scientific 21586
Thermo Scientific Pierce BS3 (Sulfo-DSS) is bis(sulfosuccinimidyl)suberate, an amine-to-amine crosslinker that is homobifunctional, water-soluble, non-cleavable and membrane impermeable.
- Crosslink cell-surface proteins before cell lysis and immunoprecipitation
- Identify receptor-ligand interactions by chemical crosslinking
- “Fix” protein interactions to allow identification of weak or transient protein interactions
- Identify near-neighbor protein interactions
- Protein crosslinking to create bioconjugates via single-step reactions
- Immobilize proteins onto amine-coated surfaces
|Store desiccated at 4–8°C. Shipped at ambient temperature.|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok