Thermo Scientific Pierce Chromogenic Endotoxin Quant Kit
A highly sensitive endpoint assay that accurately measures and detects endotoxin (lipopolysaccharide) in a protein, peptide, nucleic acids or antibody sample using the Amebocyte Lysate Assay.
Manufacturer: Thermo Scientific A39552
- Highly sensitive Endotoxing detection assay with a broad range detect as little as 0.01 EU/mL to 1 EU/mL
- Specific assay no interference from ß-Glucans, and suitable for wide range of samples, including proteins, vaccine, plasmid, DNA, RNA samples.
- Fast perform assay in as little as 20 minutes
- End-point chromogenic assay measure with a standard spectrophotometer or plate reader at 405-410 nm.
|0.01-0.1 EU/mL, 0.1-1.0 EU/mL|
|60 microplate-well assays containing 0.01 to 1 endotoxin units/mL|
|• Lyophilized amebocyte lysate
• E.coli endotoxin standard
• Chromgenic substrate
• Endotoxin-free water
Store at 2–8°C upon receipt.
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok