Thermo Scientific Pierce DMP is dimethyl pimelimidate, a membrane-permeable crosslinker that contains an amine-reactive imidoester group at each end of a 7-atom spacer arm.
- Rapid reaction with amines at alkaline pH values (pH 8-10)
- Amidine bond retains net charge character of protein
- Reversible at high pH values
- Reactive groups: imidoester (homobifunctional)
- Reactive toward: amino groups
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok