Thermo Scientific™ Pierce Protein G Plus Agarose is a high-capacity Protein G beaded agarose resin for use in a variety of antibody affinity purification methods.
Pierce Protein G Plus Agarose consists of recombinant Protein G that has been covalently immobilized at high density onto high-quality crosslinked 6% beaded agarose (CL-6B). The resin is effective for affinity purification of IgG from serum and other fluids of many mammalian species. Protein G is especially well suited for use with mouse antibodies (including mouse IgG1) in addition to most IgG isotypes from human, goat and sheep samples.
- Protein G – immobilized Protein G is ideal for polyclonal IgG purification from mouse, human, cow, goat and sheep serum, including human IgG3 and mouse IgG1 isotypes
- Agarose resin – support is crosslinked 6% beaded agarose (CL-6B), the most popular resin for protein affinity purification methods
- Inert and stable – superior manufacturing method immobilizes Protein G by charge-free, leach-resistant covalent bonds, resulting in low nonspecific binding and enabling multiple uses without decline in yield
- High capacity – “Plus” variety of Pierce Protein G Agarose has a dense load of immobilized Protein G, providing a binding capacity greater than 20mg human IgG/mL resin
Properties of crosslinked 6% beaded agarose (CL-6B):
- Support pH Stability: 2 to 14 (short term); 3 to 13 (long term)
- Average Particle Size: 45 to 165 microns
- Exclusion Limit: 10,000 to 4,000,000 daltons
- Maximum Volumetric Flow Rate: approx. 1mL/minute (for 1cm diameter column)
- Maximum Linear Velocity: 30cm per hour
- Maximum Pressure: less than 25psi (1.5 bar), defined as the maximum pressure drop across a column that the resin can withstand (Note: The indicated gauge pressure of a liquid chromatography apparatus may be measuring the total system pressure rather than the pressure drop across the column.)
This product(s) resides on a Fisher Scientific GSA or VA contract. If you are viewing this page as a nonregistered user, the price(s) displayed is List Price. To view your GSA or VA contract pricing, log in using your account number, or become a registered user by contacting one of our Customer Service teams. You can also view your contract price by searching for this item(s) on GSA Advantage. To place an order, contact Fisher Scientific Customer Service.
|Upon receipt store product at 4°C. Product is shipped at ambient temperature.|
|Agarose Resin, Affinity|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok