Thermo Scientific Pierce Streptavidin Coated Plates, Clear, 8-Well Strip
Capture biotinylated antibodies or probes for ELISA and other target-specific assays with pre-blocked streptavidin-coated plates.
Manufacturer: Thermo Scientific 15122
Thermo Scientific Pierce Streptavidin Coated Plates are pre-blocked and ready-to-use polystyrene 96-well and 384-well plates for binding biotinylated antibodies or probes for ELISA and other target-specific assays.Streptavidin-coated microplates provide the biotin-binding function needed for a variety of ELISA and other assay procedures based on biotinylated capture antibodies, peptide antigens, and other analytes such as oligonucleotides. Pierce Streptavidin Coated Plates are available in clear, white and black plates for use with colorimetric, chemiluminescent and fluorescent detection methods, respectively.
- Easy and gentle immobilization of biotin-containing conjugates
- Low nonspecific binding
- No denaturing of the protein component of a conjugate upon binding
- Ideal for binding small biotinylated hydrophilic molecules (e.g., peptides) that typically exhibit poor binding to polystyrene
- Pre-blocked with your choice of Thermo Scientific Blocker BSA or SuperBlock Blocking Buffer
- Available in clear, white and black plates in 8-well strip, 96-well and 384-well formats
|Upon receipt store plates at 4°C in unopened pouches. Once opened, place unused plates in a resealable bag with desiccant and store at 4°C. Plates are shipped at ambient temperature.|
|Clear, 96-well strip plates, coated with 100uL of Streptavidin and blocked with 200uL of SuperBlock Blocking Buffer|
|96-well strip plate|
|5 x 5 Plates|
|Standard Capacity, Affinity|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok