PIP ATG MaxiFlex Cut Micro-Foam Nitrile Coated Gloves
Choose a glove for precision handling in dry environments. The PIP™ ATG™ MaxiFlex™ Cut™ Micro-Foam Nitrile Coated Gloves use unique high-performance yarns and fibers developed using CutTech technology to offer cut protection.
Manufacturer: Protective Industrial Products, Inc. 348743/XL
- Unique high performance yarns and fibers developed using CutTech technology offers cut protection
- Seamless knit engineered yarn
- Proprietary black micro-foam nitrile coating offers 360° breathability
- Reinforcement between thumb and forefinger, improves cut resistance and extends glove life
- Micro-cup finish for optimized grip
- Minimal penetration (strike through) leaving only soft liner resting against skin
- Component material complies with Federal regulations for food contact, 21CFR, 170-199
- Continuous knit cuff
- EN Cut Level 3
- Silicone free
- Green shell
DIY, finishing and inspection, handling of small oily parts and components, wiring operations.
ANSI Cut Level 3.
|24.5 x 9.8cm (9.6 x 3.9 in.)|
|Black micro-foam nitrile|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok