PIP Cut-resistant 24 in. Length Sleeves
Used for glass operations, metal stamping, sheet metal, automotive, electrical and light heat applications.
Manufacturer: PIP 10KS24TO
- Dupont Kevlar brand fiber provides high tensile strength relative to its weight - up to five times stronger than steel
- Kevlar yarn is designed to be cut resistant
- Kevlar will not melt, ignite or conduct electricity
- 100% Kevlar sleeves provide excellent cut protection for the wrists and arms
- Available in single-ply for economy or double-ply for added protection
- Style 10-KS14TOLP has a leather protective patch for added heat protection
- Blousy sleeve style offers loose fit to reduce fatigue
- Cotton inner ply style (CL) offers added comfort
|Glass operations, Metal stamping, sheet Metal, automotive, electrical and light heat applications|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok