PIP Insulated Top Grain Pigskin Drivers with Keystone Thumbs
Premium Grade. Used in cold weather applications including farming, construction, machine operation and refrigeration.
Manufacturer: PIP 77468/L
- Top Grain Pigskin leather construction provides great breathability due its porous texture, becomes softer with use and withstands moisture without stiffening
- Top Grain leather is smooth, provides durability and dexterity
- Red thermal lining is a dense, heavy fabric that provides excellent insulation
- Drivers gloves feature slip-on styling to provide good fit and comfort
- Keystone thumb is ergonomic, reduces hand fatigue, offers superior dexterity and durability
- Elastic closure sewn inside glove for safety and comfort
- Color coded hems for easy size identification
|10.2 x 5.2 in. (26 x 13.25cm)|
|cold weather applications including farming, construction, machine operation and refrigeration|
|1 to 1.1mm|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok