PIP™ Top Grain Goatskin Leather Mig Tig Welding Gloves
Goatskin leather is ideal for applications that require tactile sensitivity, with Aramid Fiber stitching for increased strength and burn resistance.
Manufacturer: PIP™ 754854/XL
- Top Grain Goatskin leather is soft and abrasion-resistant
- Stitched with Aramid Fiber for added strength and burn resistance
- Gunn cut pattern delivers durability, wear, and comfort
- Wing thumb increases comfort in open-handed work
- Leather slip-on cuff allows for easy on and off
- Recommended for applications that require tactile sensitivity
|Mig Tig Welding, Automotive Assembly|
|Top Grain Goatskin Leather|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok