PIP Leather Driver's Gloves with Straight Thumb
Superior Grade. Used in construction, machine operation, light duty welding, utility work, farming, roping and many other general applications.
Manufacturer: PIP 68101/S
- Top Grain Cowhide leather construction provides comfort, durability, excellent abrasion resistance, and breathability
- Top Grain leather is smooth, provides durability and dexterity
- Drivers gloves feature slip-on styling to provide good fit and comfort
- Straight thumb increases comfort in closed-fisted work
- Elastic closure sewn inside glove for safety and comfort
- Color coded hems for easy size identification
- Meets the content requirements for Chromium VI free leather
|Used in construction, machine operation, light duty welding, utility work, farming, roping, many other general applications|
|0.9 to 1.1mm|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok