PIP Xtra Tuff PVC Oil-Resistant Gloves
Great for applications where machine oil is present and for applications that require a combination of liquid and cut protection.
Manufacturer: PIP 588658K/L
- Dupont Kevlar fiber construction provides high tensile strength relative to its weight, is inherently cut resistant and will not melt, ignite or conduct electricity
- Oil and liquid-resistant, staying soft and strong even after exposure to machine oils
- Seamless knit construction protects hands without sacrificing comfort or dexterity
- Straight cuff adds additional length to protect the forearm from liquid run-off
- Rough coated palm provides a great grip
- Seamless Kevlar liner provides cut resistance, excellent tactile sensitivity and is treated to resist germs and odors
- Kevlar is light, comfortable and provides enduring protection against heat, cuts, lacerations and abrasions
|Kevlar™, PVC Coated|
|Kevlar™, PVC (Polyvinyl Chloride)|
|12 x 4.9 in. (30.5 x 12.5cm)|
|where machine Oil is present and for applications that require a combination of liquid and cut protection|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok