Plas Labs Model 850 Nitrogen Dry Box
The enclosed chamber design of the Plas Lab Model 850 Nitrogen Dry Box is ideal for working in inert gas atmospheres, such as argon, nitrogen or plasma.
Manufacturer: Plas Labs 850NBB
Compact, portable, lightweight, easily moveable unit; available in single station or multistation options.
- Formed one-piece, clear acrylic top
- Matched die-molded, thermoset white bottom
- Illuminated controls
- Bright fluorescent light system
- White ambidextrous Hypalon gloves
- Front-sloped viewing panel minimizes glare
- All clamps are adjustable to compensate for wear
- Four ground key cock valves for purging
- Two vacuum pressure pumps, one each for transfer chamber and drying train
- Drying train includes polycarbonate canisters containing DesiSphere
- Self-sealing quick disconnects enable the operator to change the drying train without disturbing the internal atmosphere
- Transfer chamber is 12 L x 11 in. I.D.
- Adjustable vacuum gauge on transfer chamber
This product(s) resides on a Fisher Scientific GSA or VA contract. If you are viewing this page as a nonregistered user, the price(s) displayed is List Price. To view your GSA or VA contract pricing, log in using your account number, or become a registered user by contacting one of our Customer Service teams. You can also view your contract price by searching for this item(s) on GSA Advantage. To place an order, contact Fisher Scientific Customer Service.
Electrical requirements: 120V 60Hz
Hospital-grade multiple electrical outlet strip is UL listed and CSA approved.
|UL, CSA, CE|
|4 glove ports, white ambidextrous Hypalon™ gloves, 12 L x 11 in. I.D. transfer chamber|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok