Plas Labs Model 855 Anaerobic Chambers
Use the versatile Plas Lab Model 855 Anaerobic Chamber as a controlled atmosphere or anaerobic chamber in your lab.
Manufacturer: Plas Labs 855AC
Illuminated, rigid acrylic glove box with transfer compartment, for manipulation of anaerobic materials at factory-set temperature of 37°C (98.6°F).
- Equipped with two pressure/vacuum diaphragm pumps, catalyst heater/oxygen remover, desiccant train and system of purge valves for adjusting interior atmosphere
- Thick, clear acrylic walls are essentially impermeable to ambient oxygen
- Useable on a lab cart or table
- All controls are illuminated
- Consists of clear acrylic hood and white thermoset base which clamp together against a double neoprene gasket; clamps adjust for wear
- Includes two ground key cock valves for purging (not for use with oxygen)
- Superstructure contains a fluorescent light system and two pumps: one recirculates chamber atmosphere through the desiccant train; the other is for evacuating and purging the transfer compartment and/or work chamber
- Equipped with two ground key cock purge valves and vacuum gauge
- Inner door, when unlocked, is self-opening upon equilibration of internal pressure
- A leveling tray fits bottom of compartment to assist loading and unloading of liquids
- Three clear polycarbonate desiccant cartridges (supplied) are attached in series externally on back of unit
- They can be disconnected quickly from their self-sealing hose connections without disturbance to the internal atmosphere
- Each cartridge contains molecular sieve and silica gel medium
- Contents can be rejuvenated by heating at 163°C (325°F)
This product(s) resides on a Fisher Scientific GSA or VA contract. If you are viewing this page as a nonregistered user, the price(s) displayed is List Price. To view your GSA or VA contract pricing, log in using your account number, or become a registered user by contacting one of our Customer Service teams. You can also view your contract price by searching for this item(s) on GSA Advantage. To place an order, contact Fisher Scientific Customer Service.
Electrical Requirements: 120V 60Hz
UL listed, CSA certified, CE marked
|Manipulation of anaerobic materials at factory|
|UL, CSA, CE|
|17.3 cu. ft.|
|35 x 55 x 38 in. (89 x 140 x 97cm)|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok