GE Healthcare PlasmidSelect Xtra Medium
PlasmidSelect Xtra is a thiophilic aromatic adsorption chromatography resin with a selectivity that allows supercoiled covalently closed circular forms of plasmid DNA to be separated from open circular forms.
Manufacturer: GE Healthcare 28402402
- PlasmidSelect Xtra allows for generic purification of supercoiled plasmid DNA
- Allows for consistent purification results when scaling up from research scale to cGMP production
- Convenient formats for research, process development and quantitative and qualitative analysis
- The hydrophilic nature of the base matrix ensures low levels of non-specific binding
- This resin is a BioProcess medium supported for industrial applications
- Composed of 6% highly cross-linked agarose
This product(s) resides on a Fisher Scientific GSA or VA contract. If you are viewing this page as a nonregistered user, the price(s) displayed is List Price. To view your GSA or VA contract pricing, log in using your account number, or become a registered user by contacting one of our Customer Service teams. You can also view your contract price by searching for this item(s) on GSA Advantage. To place an order, contact Fisher Scientific Customer Service.
|Generic Purification of Supercoiled Plasmid DNA|
|Stable in all commonly used aqueous buffers|
|~34 µm (24 to 44 µm)|
|3 to 11|
|4 to 30 deg.C, 20% Ethanol|
|PlasmidSelect Xtra Medium|