Promotional price valid on web orders only. Your contract pricing may differ. Interested in signing up for a dedicated account number?
Lab-Aids™ Plate Tectonics: Continental Drift Examination Kit
Lab-Aids™ Plate Tectonics: Continental Drift Examination Kit helps students investigate earth's tectonic changes overtime
Supplier: Lab-Aids™ 445S
SDSDocumentsProduct Certifications Promotions
- The continents are part of large lithospheric plates that have moved over geological time and continue to move at a rate of centimeters per year
- Tracing the history of science demonstrates how individuals contributed to the development of modern scientific ideas, and reveals important interactions between science and society
- Specially designed and annoted puzzle pieces represent the earth's continents to investigate the idea of continental drift.
- In Part I, an exploratory activity, students attempt to fit the puzzle pieces into one large continent using clues provided by the shape and the geologic evidence contained on each piece.
- In Part II students read a selection of statements about continental drift and determine whether those statements are evidence or opinion and if the evidence presented provides support for continental drift.
|Developed by SEPUP|
|Teacher's Manual (1), Student Worksheets and Guides (28), World Puzzle Pieces (6 Sets of 7), Earth's Surface Through Geological Time Cards (6), World Map (1), Puzzle Keys (2)|
|Continental Drift Education|
|6 to 12|
Provide Content Correction
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok