Corning™ Platelet-Derived Growth Factor-BB (PDGF-BB)
Designed specifically for use in basic cell biology research
Manufacturer: Corning™ 356051
- A dimeric glycoprotein composed of two β chains and is a mitogen in serum for mesenchymal cells
- The human recombinant form is isolated from E. coli
- Products are tested for biological activity in appropriate assays, such as the ability of growth factors to stimulate proliferation or DNA synthesis
- Lymphokines and growth factors are also sterile filtered generally using a 0.2µm membrane
- Tested for the presence of bacteria, fungi and mycoplasma
Specification sheets include detailed information on quality control testing, product source, storage, stability and recommendations on proper experimental concentrations.
|10 x 10 μg|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok