Thermo Scientific PocketTip D.A.R.T.'S (Disposable Automation Research Tips)
Reduce reagent, labware and sample costs while improving data quality through the elimination of intermediate pipetting steps with soft in-tip mixing.
Manufacturer: Thermo Scientific 5756100
Reduce reagent, labware and sample costs while improving data quality through the elimination of intermediate pipetting steps with soft in-tip mixing. Thermo Scientific PocketTip D.A.R.T.'s achieve lower volume transfer capability due to a combination of the internally molded capillary pocket and the unique surface sealing of the tip.
- Allows existing Thermo Scientific Matrix automated liquid handlers to accommodate low-volume dispensing for compound screening procedures
- Requires only minor procedural adjustments to Thermo Scientific PlateMate and Thermo Scientific Hydra DT instrumentation
- Eliminate aqueous dilution steps that can cause precipitation by transferring nanoliter volumes directly to assay plate.
- Control consistent accuracy and precision during the molding process
- Purity and straightness validation are performed on compatible instrumentation to ensure only the highest quality.
- With instrument compatibility range starting from the Matrix Hydra DT, on-the-fly dose response curves or assay development can be set up with simple Hydra DT programming.
- Higher throughput needs can be met with the Matrix PlateMate 2 x 3 and Catalyst Express or Matrix PlateMate Plus instruments.
- Sales specialists are available to assist with instrument programming and modifications or instrument validation of any Matrix automated liquid handler.
- Available in 96- and 384- channel format with 50, 100 and 250nL pocket sizes
- Sterile format available for sensitive liquid handling procedures
|Thermo Scientific Matrix Hydra DT|
|20 Racks of 384 Tips/Case|