Thermo Scientific PocketTip D.A.R.T.'S (Disposable Automation Research Tips)
Reduce reagent, labware and sample costs while improving data quality through the elimination of intermediate pipetting steps with soft in-tip mixing.
Manufacturer: Thermo Scientific 5757250
Reduce reagent, labware and sample costs while improving data quality through the elimination of intermediate pipetting steps with soft in-tip mixing. Thermo Scientific PocketTip D.A.R.T.'s achieve lower volume transfer capability due to a combination of the internally molded capillary pocket and the unique surface sealing of the tip.
- Allows existing Thermo Scientific Matrix automated liquid handlers to accommodate low-volume dispensing for compound screening procedures
- Requires only minor procedural adjustments to Thermo Scientific PlateMate and Thermo Scientific Hydra DT instrumentation
- Eliminate aqueous dilution steps that can cause precipitation by transferring nanoliter volumes directly to assay plate.
- Control consistent accuracy and precision during the molding process
- Purity and straightness validation are performed on compatible instrumentation to ensure only the highest quality.
- With instrument compatibility range starting from the Matrix Hydra DT, on-the-fly dose response curves or assay development can be set up with simple Hydra DT programming.
- Higher throughput needs can be met with the Matrix PlateMate 2 x 3 and Catalyst Express or Matrix PlateMate Plus instruments.
- Sales specialists are available to assist with instrument programming and modifications or instrument validation of any Matrix automated liquid handler.
- Available in 96- and 384- channel format with 50, 100 and 250nL pocket sizes
- Sterile format available for sensitive liquid handling procedures
|20 x 384 tips|
|Thermo Scientific™ Matrix Hydra DT, Thermo Scientific™ PlateMate Plus|
|Thermo Scientific™ Matrix Hydra DT|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok
Disclaimer to internal research use restriction: Any restrictions on the purchaser to utilize the product(s) for internal research purposes only does not apply to the product(s) on the web pages associated with this statement.