Thermo Scientific Polar Series Accel 250 LC Recirculating Chillers
Polar Series Accel 250 LC Recirculating Chillers offer 250 watts of cooling with a working temperature range of -10° to +80°C.
Manufacturer: Thermo Scientific 223312900
Thermo Scientific Polar Series Accel 250 LC Recirculating Chillers offer 250 watts of cooling with a working temperature range of -10° to +80°C. Dynamic, reliable and efficientthese powerful, compact chillers offer full-range cooling capabilities for quick ramp-up and cool-down of your application. Offered with choice of a force or force/suction pump and USB communicationa perfect fit for your laboratory.
Designed based on customer input, these easy-to-use recirculating chillers offer full-range cooling for quick ramp-up and cool-down of your application. To ensure ease of use, all operational and preventative maintenance takes place through the front panel interface.
- Intuitive HMI interface with digital control and readout
- Small internal reservoir and ample cooling capacities translate into fast temperature ramp times
- Pump options available for increased pressure and flow for demanding applications
- System control allows easy operation and fill-and-drain procedure
- Easily accessible from the front panel so there is no need to reposition the machine to fill or drain
- Air-cooled refrigeration system allows you to place multiple units right next to each other
- Extremely quiet operation less than 58 dBA
- Optional USB port for serial communication
Remote temperature control and communication are available on selected models. Contact 800-258-0830 for more information.
|Force Pump; 220V/60Hz|
|Force Pump with USB and Low Level Switch|
|UL listed, CE marked/CSA,WEEE, RoHS|
|-10°C to +80°C|
|220 V 50 Hz|
Disclaimer to internal research use restriction: Any restrictions on the purchaser to utilize the product(s) for internal research purposes only does not apply to the product(s) on the web pages associated with this statement.