Invitrogen Power Blotter Pre-cut Membranes and Filters, nitrocellulose, regular size
Precut, preassembled nitrocellulose membrane and filter paper sandwiches for gels
Manufacturer: Invitrogen PB7320
The Invitrogen Power Blotter Pre-cut Membranes and Filters are designed for transferring proteins from gels using the Invitrogen Power Blotter System.
- Membranes and filters allow for high efficiency semi-dry transfer of proteins in less than 10 minutes when combined with the Power Blotter 1-Step Transfer Buffer
- 100% pure nitrocellulose membrane (0.2 µM pore size) with high surface area and excellent uniformity provides high-quality transfers.
- Nitrocellulose is a popular binding matrix for western blotting because of its high affinity for proteins and compatibility with a variety of detection methods such as chemiluminescence, chromogenic, and fluorescence.
- 209 µg/cm2 protein binding affinity
- Blocks easily produces very low background in chemiluminescent and fluorescent western blotting
- Convenient Pre-cut sheets are ready to use, meaning no need to cut your own membranes, minimizing damage and contamination
- Validated When combined, membrane and filter provide the thickness and buffer capacity needed for optimal performance
|13cm x 8.5cm|
|20 regular-size transfer stacks (13 cm x 8.3 cm) composed of 20 sheets of nitrocellulose and 80 sheets of filter paper (0.85 mm thickness)|
The Fisher Scientific Encompass Program offers items which are not part of our distribution portfolio. These products typically do not have pictures or detailed descriptions. However, we are committed to improving your shopping experience. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok