Invitrogen Power Blotter Pre-cut Membranes and Filters, PVDF mini
Precut, preassembled PVDF membrane and filter paper sandwiches for midi sized gels
Manufacturer: Invitrogen PB9220
The Invitrogen Power Blotter Pre-cut Membranes and Filters are designed for transferring proteins from gels using the Invitrogen Power Blotter System.
- Membranes and filters allow for high efficiency semi-dry transfer of proteins in less than 10 minutes when combined with the Power Blotter 1-Step Transfer Buffer
- PVDF Membranes (0.45µM pore size, low flourescence) have a higher binding capacity than nitrocellulose and are manufactured especially for protein transfer and western blot applications
- Compatible with commonly used detection methods such as staining, immunodetection, or flourescence.
- 240 µg/cm2 protein binding affinity blocks easily and is compatible with most organic solvents, acids and mild bases. Proteins bind to the membrane as hydrophobic interactions
- Membrane has lower background levels and increased sensitivity for flourescent probing than regular PVDF or nitrocellulose membranes
- Convenient Pre-cut sheets are ready to use, meaning no need to cut your own membranes, minimizing damage and contamination
- Validated When combined, membrane and filter provide the thickness and buffer capacity needed for optimal performance
|7cm × 8.4 cm|
|20 mini-size transfer stacks (8 cm x 8 cm) composed of 20 sheets of PVDF and 80 sheets of filter paper (0.85 mm thickness)|
The Fisher Scientific Encompass Program offers items which are not part of our distribution portfolio. These products typically do not have pictures or detailed descriptions. However, we are committed to improving your shopping experience. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok