Invitrogen Power Blotter Select Transfer Stacks, nitrocellulose, mini
Manufacturer: Invitrogen PB3240
The Invitrogen Power Blotter Select Transfer Stacks are used to transfer proteins using the Invitrogen Power Blotter System. Disposable, pre-assembled stacks come with an integrated nitrocellulose transfer membrane to perform dry blotting of proteins from polyacrylamide gels. Each Power Blotter Select Transfer Stack contains filter paper, membrane and the appropriate cathode and anode buffers incorporated into a solid gel matrix to allow fast, reliable transfer of proteins.
- 0.2 µm pore size
- Composed of 100% pure nitrocellulose for high-quality transfer.
- Compatible with commonly used detection methods such as staining, chemiluminescence, or fluorescence.
- Proteins bind as hydrophobic and electrostatic interactions.
- Protein binding capacity is 209 µg/cm2.
Rapid, efficient and even transfer:
- Ready-to-use transfer stack takes little time to set up
- Protein transfers in as little as 7 minutes
- Stacks made with high quality membranes for high binding efficiency, uniform transfer, and high detection sensitivity
- Preassembled stacks provide consistent performance
|40 mini-size transfer stacks (8 cm x 8 cm)|
The Fisher Scientific Encompass Program offers items which are not part of our distribution portfolio. These products typically do not have pictures or detailed descriptions. However, we are committed to improving your shopping experience. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok