Power Hawk SH-1 Super Hornet Kit
Provides rapid response cutting and spreading capabilities for access into aircraft
Manufacturer: Power Hawk SH1
Designed with the needs of U.S. Navy Flight Deck crews in mind. Assessed and approved through the U.S. Navy Non-Developmental Items Program (NDI). Utilizing aerospace technology developed for military fighter jet control applications, this all-electric, “jaws-type” system operates completely without hydraulics for exceptional versatility and power. Highly effective for use in numerous rescue applications including, vehicle extrication, collapse and remote rescues, indoor and confined-space operations, forcible entry and special operations.
- Lightweight and compact for portability and ease of use
- No set-up necessary for rapid response
- Safe for indoor/outdoor useruns in O2 depleted atmosphere
- Interchangeable spreaders and cutters maximize versatility and minimize compartment space
- Simultaneously operates accessories such as Milwaukee Sawzall, Ramfan blowers, lights and more with 12VDC power pack
- Ambidextrous controls; color-coded for enhanced safety and ease of operation
- Patented 70° swivel-head for around-the-corner purchase points
- Operates quietly and requires little maintenance
Power Hawk Rescue System components and accessories available in various kit configurations and individually.
This product(s) resides on a Fisher Scientific GSA or VA contract. If you are viewing this page as a nonregistered user, the price(s) displayed is List Price. To view your GSA or VA contract pricing, log in using your account number, or become a registered user by contacting one of our Customer Service teams. You can also view your contract price by searching for this item(s) on GSA Advantage. To place an order, contact Fisher Scientific Customer Service.
UL Certified Compliant to NFPA 1936 (P-16 Rescue Tool w/S-1601, C-1601, CS-1602, P-25, and P-40 Rams, PWR-3X12 Power Pack).
|P-16 rescue tool, AP-1600 attachment pins, CA-4M power cable, PC-100 controller unit, PWR-3X12 power pack, BC-U1 battery charger, S-1601 spreader arm, C-1601 curved-blade cutter, CS-1602 straight blade cutter, SZA-1015 Sawzall™ extricati|
|Super hornet kit|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok