Power Hawk TH-1P-16 Tomahawk Kit
All-electric, “jaws-type” system operates completely without hydraulics for exceptional versatility and power
Manufacturer: Power Hawk TOMAHAWK
Developed for military fighter jet control applications using aerospace technolog. Highly effective for use in numerous rescue applications including, vehicle extrication, collapse and remote rescues, indoor and confined-space operations, forcible entry, and special operations.
- Lightweight and compact for portability and ease of use
- No set-up necessary for rapid response
- Safe for indoor/outdoor useruns in O2 depleted atmosphere
- Interchangeable spreaders and cutters maximize versatility and minimize compartment space
- Simultaneously operates accessories such as Milwaukee Sawzall, Ramfan blowers, lights, and more with 12VDC power pack
- Ambidextrous controls; color-coded for enhanced safety and ease of operation
- Patented 70° swivel-head for around-the-corner purchase points
- Operates quietly and requires little maintenance
Power Hawk Rescue System components and accessories available in various kit configurations and individually.
P-16 Rescue Tool (19-500-392), Power Pack (NC9164139), and Power Pusher Rams (19-817-201 and 19-500-393) are UL certified, compliant to NFPA 1936.
|P-16 rescue tool, AP-1600 attachment pins, CA-4M power cable, PC-100 controller unit, PWR-3X12 power pack, BC-U1 battery charger, S-1601 spreader arm, C-1601 curved-blade cutter, JC4-16 jumper cables, 16 ft., CS-1602 power blade, P-40 power pusher ram -|
|TH-1 Tomahawk kit|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok