Thermo Scientific Precision Compact Ovens
Conserve valuable benchtop space with a compact heating and drying oven featuring mechanical or gravity convection. Ideal for drying and baking applications.
Manufacturer: Thermo Scientific PR305220M
Conserve valuable benchtop space with Thermo Scientific Precision Compact Ovens, featuring mechanical or gravity convection. Ideal for drying and baking applications. Double-wall interior with 2.5cm (1in.) silica-based insulation and powder-coated cold-rolled steel exterior. Pilot light visually indicates oven operation status.Key Features
- Double-wall interior with 2.5cm (1in.) silica-based insulation and powder-coated cold-rolled steel exterior
- Pilot light visually indicates oven operation status
- Gentle drying with low turbulence: air is moved vertically through chamber to heat samples
- Preset high-temperature safety bimetallic thermostat ensures overtemperature protection
- Analog control, no LED display
- Uniform heating, precise temperature control and fast drying
- Hydraulic thermostat
- LED display
- Stainless-steel chamber
Additional shelves are sold separately.
One fixed and two adjustable shelves.
Drying and baking
|Ambient +5° to 210°C|
|15.6 x 18.5 x 25 in. (40 x 47 x 64 cm)|
|11.5 x 16 x 16.2 in. (29 x 41 x 41 cm)|
|240 V 50/60 Hz|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok
Disclaimer to internal research use restriction: Any restrictions on the purchaser to utilize the product(s) for internal research purposes only does not apply to the product(s) on the web pages associated with this statement.