Thermo Scientific Precision Digital Coliform Water Baths
Precision Digital Coliform Water Baths are designed specifically for fecal coliform determination and feature factory-preset temperatures for easy use.
Manufacturer: Thermo Scientific 2860
Thermo Scientific Precision Digital Coliform Water Baths are designed specifically for fecal coliform determination. Baths feature factory-preset temperatures for easy use, even by untrained operators.
- Temperature controller provides ±0.05°C uniformity and ±0.05°C control resolution with stainless-steel gable cover
- Microprocessor control with digital LED display
- Water pump gently directs water flow around bath perimeter for nonturbulent agitation
- Overtemperature protection capability
- Rugged stainless-steel chamber with easy to clean epoxy powder-coated exterior
Stainless-steel gable cover, diffuser shelf and duck
- Bacteriological Examinations
- Coliform Determinations
- Environmental Studies
- Food Processing QC
- Incubation for Microbiological Assays
- Water Quality Research
|35° to 45.5°C|
|Epoxy powder-coated steel|
|35, 41.5, 44.5, 45.5°C|
|4.8 gal.; 115V 50/60Hz|
|18.5 x 15.5 x 9.5 in. (47 x 39.4 x 24.1cm)|
|14 x 12 x 8 in. (35.6 x 30.4 x 20.3cm)|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok