PDC Healthcare Securline™ BarCode Blood Band with Standard Format Labels
Streamlines blood transfusion process and improves patient safety by reducing human errors related to patient identification
Manufacturer: PDC Healthcare 243126PDB
- Patented dual-purpose hybrid style allows to handwrite information or use with LIS label
- Downtime solution to hand write information on band as back-up method
- Reattachable band for inpatient or outpatient use
- Advanced material resists moisture, alcohol and hand sanitizer to preserve bar code integrity
- Laminate shield protects patient information and bar code from water or solvents for accurate bar code scanning
- V-Notch™ patient ID label ensures proper placement on BD Vacutainer
- With SecurSnap™ locking closure
- Integrates seamlessly with existing blood bank system
- Large font standard format labels (10 pt.)
- 20 matching labels (8 bar code/alphanumeric on wristband, 12 bar code/alphanumeric on draw tube tail)
- Band size: 11 in. length
- Information area (L x H): 3.25 x 1.25 in.
- Maximum label size (L x H): 3 x 1 in.
- 150 bands/box
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok