Thermo Scientific Precision Reciprocating Shaker Baths
Precision Reciprocating Shaker Water Baths are designed for life science and QA/QC applications. They are easy to use, while meeting the stringent standards for laboratory testing.
Manufacturer: Thermo Scientific 2871
Thermo Scientific Precision Reciprocating Shaker Water Baths are designed for life science and QA/QC applications. Push-button input of desired temperature and shaking speed help to make the baths easy to use, while meeting the stringent standards for laboratory testing.
- Microprocessor control with digital LED display and shaker control
- Set temperature (in increments of 0.1°C) and oscillation speed via control-panel touchpad for entry of temperature and shaking speed
- Shaking frequency: 30 to 200 oscillations/min.
- Stroke length adjustable at 0.5, 1.0 or 1.5in. (13, 25 or 38mm)
- Microprocessor-controlled proportional integral temperature control and solid-state sensing probe provide excellent temperature sensitivity
- Overtemperature protection capability
- Automatic motor shutdown capability
- With adjustable high-limit thermostat and indicator light
- Rugged stainless-steel interior with easy-to-clean epoxy powder-coated exterior
Includes:Stainless-steel chamber and duck
|Ambient to 99.9°C|
|1.3 to 3.8cm|
|±0.05 at 37°C|
|3.9 gal (14.5L); 230V 50/60Hz, 1000w, 4.4A|
|Meet ASTM? Method E 715 Class IIA standards. UL listed|
|3.9 gal., 14.5L|
|0.5 to 1.5 in.|
|30 to 200 oscillations/min.|