Precision Systems Cryette A™ and Cryette WR™ Cryoscopes
Highly sensitive cryoscopes with reliable operation that automatically lowers bath temperature for high concentrations in research applications. Precision Systems Cryette A and Cryette WR Cryoscopes include all solid-state non-mechanical seven-segment readout with integrating techniques for maximum accuracy and reproducibility.
Supplier: Precision Systems 5009
All models obtain molecular weight, solution concentration and freezing point depression determinations for 2mL samples. Additionally, the WR Model includes a digital readout that presents readings in millidegrees C of freezing point depression and digitally displays bath temperature.
- Choice of three models: Cryette A is a milk cryoscope; Dual-Range Cryette A is used for petroleum applications where water or benzene is the solvent; Cryette WR is a wide-range cryoscope that offers the flexibility of using many solvent types
- Thermoelectric refrigerator reaches operating temperature in less than 15 minutes
- Sample readings made in less than 2 minutes
- Fast-equilibrating 55mL bath ensures exact temperature for each sample; controlled to ±0.1°C
- Precisely controlled air temperature during sample isolation
- Two-step calibration with non interacting controls ensures calibration in less than 5 minutes; also, with long-term stability to ensure infrequent calibration
- Digital display with Special Mode facilitates calibration and allows for observing complete cooling and freezing cycle
- Zero-stable panel meter that senses seed point
- Implement APHA and AOAC Official Methods
- Electrical requirements: 115V 50/60Hz, others available; contact your Fisher Customer Service Representative
- Shipped assembled and ready to use
|Wide Range Cryoscope|
|Multiple solvents such as water, benzene, formamide, nitrobenzene, cyclohexane, 1,4-dioxane, p-xylene, dimethyl sulfoxide|
|Used for molecular weight determinations for petroleum based and wide range of applications|
|Instruction manual, 24 x 2mL sample tubes, spare stirring wires, 125mL each of two standards, 250mL of bath fluid, test tube rack, and spare temperature probe|
|10 to 15 min.|
|2 noninteracting controls|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok