Thermo Scientific Premium Pack Amber Glass Vials with Closed-Top Cap, 20mL
Protect critical samples from collection to analysis. Special foam cell dividers holds vials securely separated, each in their own individual cell for ultimate vial protection.
Manufacturer: Thermo Scientific 13920A/CT
Protect critical samples from collection to analysis. Special foam cell dividers holds vials securely separated, each in their own individual cell for ultimate vial protection. Hard foam sectional design allows clusters of nine (9) vials to be separated from the pack for convenient handling. Thermo Scientific Premium Pack Amber Glass Vials with Closed-Top Cap are Certified to meet EPA Performance Based Specifications for Volatile Organic Analysis, and are recommended for light sensitic analytesavailable in 20mL or 40mL sizes.
- Amber vial designed for volatile organic analysis (VOA); recommended for light sensitive analytes
- Closed top cap for methods where pierceable septa is not required
- Closed top white polypropylene cap bonded with a PTFE-faced silicone liner for a secure seal
- Choose from 20mL or 40mL sizes
- Directly compatible with automation
- Closures assembled to vials
Certified vials come with the following features:
- Certified to meet or exceed EPA performance-based standards for volatile organic analysis
- Certificate of Analysis (CofA) included in the case and barcoded with lot number for traceability
- Each vial individually barcoded with lot number and unique container number
- Analysis labels included unattached for optional use
- Carton sealed with security tape providing tamper evidence
- Hard foam celled divider cushions and protects vials during shipping and handling
|EP 20mL Amber vial with closed top premium pack certified|
|Glass (Type 1)|
|Closed Cap with Silicone Liner|
|Certified and Processed vials meet or exceed EPA performance based standards for volatile organic an|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok
Disclaimer to internal research use restriction: Any restrictions on the purchaser to utilize the product(s) for internal research purposes only does not apply to the product(s) on the web pages associated with this statement.