Eisco™ Premium Practice Suture Kit
Designed by a physician, the Practice Suture Kit includes everything needed to practice suturing skills, including a variety of wound types and needle sizes. The innovative plastic suture pad is durable and can be reused many times.
Manufacturer: Eisco™ BI0201903
- Designed for practicing suturing skills
- Endorsed by professionals for medical, nursing & veterinary students, as well as for surgical, emergency & anesthesia residents
- Innovative Suture Pad is durable and does not tear, allowing each cut to be sutured multiple times
- Features a realistic texture and a variety of common cuts and lacerations, irregular wounds, and Y-shaped wound for corner stitches
- Eisco Exlusive: Cuts with irregular widths to approximate a wound that had been cleaned of debris, dead skin, and slits to practice securing chest tubes, catheters, drains, and central lines
- Suture Pad Dimensions: (6.5 x 5.75 x 0.5 in.)
- For practice and educational use only
|Complete Practice Kit|
|Practicing Suturing Skills|
|Suture Pad with Wounds (1), Needle Holder (1), Toothed Forceps (1), Fine Suturing Scissors (1), Braided Silk Suture Varieties (0/0, 2/0, 3/0, 4/0, 5/0), 19 mm Half Circle Needles (4), 37 mm Half Circle Needle (1), Tubing Pieces (2)|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok