Pretend and Play™ Healthy Food Sets
Encourage healthy choices with this realistic-looking set of nutritious foods,
Supplier: Learning Resources, Inc LER7290
- Great for developing oral language through role play in early childhood and ELL classrooms
- All pieces are actual size and washable
- Breakfast set includes an English muffin half, egg, banana, seven strawberries in a bowl, two pancakes, butter, yogurt cup, and orange juice
- Lunch set includes two slices of wheat bread, two slices of turkey, lettuce, tomato, cheese, four celery sticks, two pretzels, grapes, orange, and milk
- Dinner set includes grilled chicken breast, spaghetti with tomato sauce, peas, beans, potato, four apple slices, five carrot sticks, French bread, and milk
|Pretend and Play™ Healthy Breakfast Food Set
|10.75 x 5.25 x 8.5 in. shopping basket and an activity guide, english muffin half, egg, banana, 7 strawberries in a bowl, 2 pancakes, yogurt cup and orange juice
|Pre-K to K
|Help students learn to make good nutritional choices by starting each day with a healthy breakfast.
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok