Thermo Scientific PrintMate Cassette Printer
Meet the needs of lean workflow and reduce errors in the laboratory with the fast, reliable Thermo Scientific PrintMate Cassette Printer.
Manufacturer: Thermo Scientific A79500002
Meet the needs of lean workflow and reduce errors in the laboratory with the fast, reliable Thermo Scientific PrintMate Cassette Printer, ideal for use in on-demand or high-volume batch printing applications.
Enhances Laboratory Efficiency and Productivity
- Small footprint fits easily into any workflow patternthe small size of the PrintMate means it will fit easily next to the grossing area and print fast enough to keep up when printing single cases; printer allows you to decide the workflow that best fits your laboratory
- PrintMate quickly prints cassettes with no reduction time for printing 2-D bar codescombines ruggedness with capacity to work reliably as an on-demand or batch printer in high-volume laboratories
- Optional dual-track collection system collects up to 100 cassettes in organizer traysthe trays are easily stacked and simplify matching cassettes to specimen containers at the grossing station
- Collection chute enables user to place one PrintMate between two technicianstwo technicians can share an instrument without the risk of mixing up cassettes; this special chute makes sure the right cassettes are delivered to the right technician
- Dispense system is able to reliably dispense a wide range of standard cassettes year after year without jamming or misfeedingPrintMate allows the use of a wide variety of Thermo Scientific cassettes
- High-quality print means that every cassette is clearly marked with easy-to-read black typePrintMate prints easy-to-read, permanent black type (300dpi print is perfect for printing linear and 2-D bar codes as well as graphics and logos); higher level of specimen identification accuracy and sample integrity contributes to improved patient care
Provides Print-on-Demand Capabilities with LabWriter Software
- Prints large batches or single cassettes using standard or special numbering configurations
- Software can use bar codes from requisition or specimen container to automatically print cassettes, eliminating errors from the process
- Special preview window shows what is about to be printed
- Can provide records of print jobs to help manage staff and workflow
Helps to Meet CAP Requirements
- As requirements for cassette labeling change, PrintMate can continue to uniquely identify specimens while helping to meet newer regulations and maintain laboratory accreditation
Uses All Current Interfaces for Improved Connectivity
- Compatible with existing LIS interfaces to legacy Thermo Scientific printers
Each unit is supplied with USB cable; power cable; two, six or 12 hoppers (depending on model); one roll of tape (installed); basic software CD; and operator's guide. Complete cassette printing systems also include PC, monitor and digital imager.
|11.4 in. without tubes; 32 in. with tubes|
|100 to 240V 50/60Hz|
|Each unit comes with USB cable; power cable; 2, 6 or 12 hoppers (depending on model); one roll of tape (installed); software CD; and operator guide (PDF on software CD). Complete cassette printing systems additionally include an all-in-one PC and digital imager.|
|100 to 240V|
|CE Marked; ETL Certified|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok