Probes for Oakton Dual-Input J, K, T, E Thermocouple Thermometer
Designed to measure the temperature at the surface without perpetrating the material. Cole-Parmer Probes for Oakton Thermocouple Thermometers are ideal for monitoring flat surfaces such as hot plates, furnaces or molds.
Have 5.5 in. long (13.9cm) glass-filled nylon handles and 5 ft. long (1.5m) coiled PVC cable. Order by intended use and thermocouple type.
- For liquids, gases, or surfaces of small objects
- Grounded tip, Type 316 stainless-steel shaft
- Time constant: 1 second (liquids)
- Total shaft length: 4.43 in. (11.3cm); main shaft: 0.15 in. dia. (0.4cm)
- Shaft tip tapered to in. dia. (0.2cm)
- For interiors of soft or semisoft materials
- Grounded tip, Type 316 stainless-steel sheath
- Time constant: 5 seconds (liquids)
- Shaft: 4L x 0.09 in. dia. (10.1 x 0.4cm)
- Length: 10 in.
- Use to monitor such surfaces as hotplates, furnaces, and molds
- Time constant: 6 seconds; response time: 30 seconds
|Hotplates, furnaces and molds|
|Surface probe, Type K|
|-250° to +649°C|