Ergodyne™ ProFlex™ 760 Impact-Reducing Utility Work Gloves
Thermoplastic rubber guards knuckles from impacts and scrapes, while padded palms are reinforced with Tena-Grip™ for additional protection.
Manufacturer: Ergodyne™ 17664
- TPR deflects knuckle busting impacts and scrapes
- Tena-Grip™ reinforced palm, fingertips, and thumb saddle
- Technical hex-stretch knit construction
- Molded hook and loop closure
- Gloves feature ID space to write user's names
|Thermoplastic Rubber (TPR)|
|Heavy Duty Work, Construction, Mining, Oil and Gas, Mechanics, and Tool/Machine Operation|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok