Thermo Scientific Programmable Electronic High-Power Crimp Stations
Provide secure, reproducible crimps with the push of a button.
Manufacturer: Thermo Scientific ECRH11KIT
Achieve secure, reproducible crimps with the push of a button when you use Thermo Scientific Programmable Electronic High-Power Crimp Stations.
- Decappers provide quick and easy removal of all types of seals with the push of a button
- Adjustable crimp settings for compatibility with most vial/septum/seal combinations including aluminum, steel and bi-metal seals
- Crimp-force sensing automatically determines when a proper seal has been formed and opens the jaws to release the vial
- Higher power, perfect for steel caps
- Exchangeable crimp and decrimp heads can be removed or installed in seconds
- For each head, a set of up to 10 adjustment programs are available and can be saved
- A reliable crimp is guaranteed when programmed, with various closures, septa thickness and vials
- Fully electric operation eliminates the need for pressurized air supplies at the operation location
All models include the high-power crimper and 12V CD supply with power cord. Kits also include one each crimp and decrimp head of the listed size.
Crimping/decapping jaw sets and an adjustable accessory base are available separately.
|Programmable Electronic High Power Crimper, 11mm Kit|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok
Limited warranty period: Subject to all warranty requirements and exclusions set out in our Terms and Conditions of Sale, this product is warranted from the date we ship the product and for ninety (90) days thereafter. Disclaimer to internal research use restriction: Any restrictions on the purchaser to utilize the product(s) for internal research purposes only does not apply to the product(s) on the web pages associated with this statement.