3B Scientific Prostate Examination Trainer
3B Scientific™ Prostate Examination Trainer is used in medical simulation and clinical training for the demonstration and practice of digital rectal examinations.
Manufacturer: 3B Scientific P58/1
- Inludes 4 different prostates to train professional palpation methods (side position or bent forward) and diagnostic skills associated with rectal examinations.
- An index finger is inserted into the rectum, facilitating palpation of the rear part of the prostate, where the majority of prostate carcinomas are found.
- Shape, position and consistency of the prostate are assessed, allowing irregularities, induration and nodes on the otherwise smooth surface of the prostate to be felt.
- The following stages are included:
- Normal prostate
- Advanced prostate carcinoma
- Prostate carcinoma at an early stage
- Benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH)
For reference and self-control, the trainer also includes the corresponding transrectal sonographic imaging (transrectal ultrasound, TRUS) for each stage. While in use, the prostate and the sonographic images are hidden and cannot be seen by the trainee. The compact shape of the DRE Trainer makes it easy to store and the perfect skill trainer for every medical simulation lab.
|Prostate Exam Trainer|
|4 prostate sages: Normal, Advanced carcinoma, Early stage carcinoma, BPH|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok