Thermo Scientific ProSwift? RP-4H Capillary Monolithic HPLC Columns
For fast, high-resolution LC-MS separations in protein identification, biomarker discovery, and systems biology applications, use Thermo Scientific? ProSwift? RP-4H Capillary Monolithic HPLC Columns.
Manufacturer: Thermo Scientific 164922
For fast, high-resolution LC-MS separations in protein identification, biomarker discovery, and systems biology applications, use Thermo Scientific ProSwift Monolithic HPLC Columns. Based on a ethylvinylbenzene divinylbenzene copolymer, the monolithic structure offers a high-quality alternative to traditional microparticulate sorbents, providing important advantages to the chromatographic separation. High-sensitivity proteomics and biotech applications are easily performed using these columns.
Each monolith is a single cylindrical polymer rod containing an uninterrupted, interconnected network of flow-through channels of a specific pore size. These large channels and the monolith's nonporous surfaces provide fast mass transfer for the high-resolution and fast protein separations. The monolith morphology results in low operating backpressure, allowing the use of higher linear velocities with minimal loss of resolution.
Advantages of High Resolution at Exceptionally High Flow Rates
- Highest operational flow rates available
- High throughput and improved productivity
- Excellent stability over a wide pH range of 1 to 14
- Outstanding reproducibility and ruggedness
- High loading capacity
- High speed protein separations
- High sensitivity for LC-MS
- High column-to-column reproducibility
- Wide range of column I.D. and lengths available
- Superior lifetime
- Use Thermo Scientific Dionex nanoViper Fingertight Fittings
- Precolumns are available to preconcentrate and desalt samples.
- You can also use Thermo Scientific PepSwift Trap Columns for preconcentration and desalting of samples consisting of peptides and proteins without negatively impacting the chromatographic performance or recovery of the compounds.
- Change the selectivity of the separation or improve the trapping efficiency by employing various ion-pairing agents in the loading solvent and/or mobile phases.
|500 to 3000nL/min|
|Most common Organic Solvents|
|1 to 14|