- Fluid Resistance: Incidental Splash
- Stain resistant to all aqueous liquids like blood, bleach, select reagents
- Lint free fabric; Clean Room Level ISO 5 (Class 100)
- Three pockets
- Double stitched
- Bar Tack reinforced
- Side vents
- Tapered sleeves prevents catching on things when reaching
- Spun woven, low pill, “Quick Dry” cuffs
- Heavy duty stainless steel snaps (lifetime guaranteed)
- For bloodborne applications
- Length: 104cm (41 in.)
- Hydrostatic Pressure (AATCC 127): >200mm
- Air Permeability (ATSM D 737): 40 cu. ft./min.
- Breathability: 50% Poly/50% Cotton
- Static Resistance: Surface Resistivity 109 (Test Method 76)
- 200+ Wash Life - Commercial Wash Tested through 225 Hot Water Wash Cycles, Meets CDC HICPAC Recommendations for Processing Medical Linen.
|For bloodborne applications|
|Incidental splash, stain resistant to all aqueous liquids like blood, bleach, select reagents|
|99% polyester and 1% carbon|
|Long-Length Lab Coat|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok