Thermo Scientific PROTOCOL Parasitology Three-Vial Kits
Standardize procedures for the routine collection, safe transportation, preservation and examination of stool specimens for intestinal parasites and enteric pathogens.
Standardize procedures for the routine collection, safe transportation, preservation and examination of stool specimens for intestinal parasites and enteric pathogens with Thermo Scientific PROTOCOL Parasitology Three-Vial Kits.
Zinc Sulfite-Polyvinyl Alcohol (Zn-PVA)
- Mercury-free fixative for use as a preservative/fixative for protozoan trophozoites
- Slides fixed with Zn-PVA may be stained using trichrome or hematoxylin
Sodium Acetate Acetic Acid Formalin (SAF)
- Mercury-free preservative/fixative ideally suited for use with helminth eggs and larvae, protozoan trophozoites and cysts, coccidian oocysts and microsporidian spores
- May be stained using trichrome or hematoxylin
10% Buffered Formalin
- All-purpose fixative appropriate for helminth eggs and larvae, and for protozoan cysts
- Buffering system helps to maintain organism morphology
- Fixed specimens may be examined directly or concentrated for recovery of eggs, larvae and protozoan cysts
Modified Cupric Sulfate-Polyvinyl Alcohol (Modified Cu-PVA)
- Acts as a preservative/fixative for protozoan trophozoites
- Slides fixed with Modified PVA may be stained using trichrome or hematoxylin
Culture and Sensitivity (C & S Media)
- For collecting and transporting enteric bacterial pathogens such as Yersinia, Salmonella, Shigella, Campylobacter, and CholeraVibrio
- Bacterial population is maintained for optimum recovery, up to 96 hours
- Empty, 30mL vials for transporting specimens
Supplied as 10 packs of three vials each
All PROTOCOL Parasitology products are mercury free.
|10 kits per pack|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok