Saint-Gobain Pure-Fit SC Sterile Connectors
Create true sterile connections anywhere – even outside the clean room environment. Saint-Gobain Pure-Fit SC secure aseptic connections incorporate Pure-Fit SIB technology, which provides a seamless transition between tubings and fittings to maintain complete fluid integrity.
Manufacturer: Saint-Gobain PFSC1.00IHM
The silicone valve design at the heart of Pure-Fit SC allows for easy assembly and leaves no gaps or residue, eliminating problems associated with other systems. The locking mechanism virtually eliminates the possibility of operator error, and also simplifies validation.
- Laser etched for complete lot traceability
- Triple-redundant locking mechanism simplifies validation, reducing chances of operator error
- Patented Pure-Fit SIB (smooth inner bore) technology on barb connections ensures a completely smooth fluid path
- Available in interchangeable 3/4 in. and 1 in. sizes for greater flow volume
- Available in three interchangeable sizes (1/4 in., 3/8 in., 1/2 in.) for step-down requirements
- All components made of fully characterized, animal derivative-free and BPA-free materials
- Easy-to-see laser-etched visual indicators confirm proper engagement
- Can be sterilized via gamma irradiation or autoclaving
|USP Class VI, ISO 10993, EP 3.1.9|
|20 psi (1.38 bar)|
|2.00 in. (5.1cm)|
|PVDF Housing, C-Flex Caps|
|1 in. (25.4mm) Hose Barb|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok